Thread: weak eye

weak eye

Hi,

I have hyperopia, astigmatic and maybe longsighted...
    I am going to start the method ( I have the book, and red the forum).
    My right eye is weak...so weak that I actually see almost only with the left one.
    But I don't want to "lose" my right eye...

David de angelis proposes to do first exercises with the weak eyes until he reaches the same level that the best eye. Then I go on with exercises for the two eyes together.
    OK, I undertand.

My questions:

1. which exercises have I to do only with the weak eye first ?
    All (stretching and CRB-defocus).... Or only CRB-defocus, because the stretching are made to exercises both eyes together, isn't it ?

2. When I look only with the weak eye (the right one)...all is distorted... I am afraid that if I train my brain to see with the two eyes... My vision will be worst than now...because I'll see with the right eyes which see distorted...
    Or will the exercises make my worst eye see better, without distortions ?

Thanks a lot !

Antoine

Hello Antoine,
    first of all you need to do at least 3 /4 weeks of ocular stretching exercises, following the advices of increasing GRADUALLY the intensity/range of rotations/number of rotations and the FULL recovery between training session.
    After this 3/4 weeks, let us know about your results and we will find a specific Program for you.
    Please go to check your Vision, BEFORE to begin PVS, so you will have a feedback of the improvements.
    David

Hi David,

Thanks so much for your message !

I have started the stretching program... I do it very very slowly (I explain below why)....
    This is my basic program, of course I'll adapt it with the results.
    Week 1: Monday => 5 of each stretching exercises
    Week 2: the same....
    Week 3: Monday => 5 of each stretching exercises //// Thursday => 5 of each stretching exercises
    Week 4:Monday => 5 of each stretching exercises //// Wednesday => 5 of each stretching exercises/// Friday => 5 of each stretching exercises
    Week 5: Monday => 6 or 7 of each stretching exercises //// Wednesday => 6 or 7 of each stretching exercises/// Friday => 6 or 7 of each stretching exercises
    Week 6: Monday => 7 or 8 of each stretching exercises //// Wednesday => 7 or 8 of each stretching exercises/// Friday => 7 or 8 of each stretching exercises
    +++++++++=> till 10 of each exercises, 3 times a week
    At this moment I am in the week 2 :-)
    I'll send a mail to explain the result when I am at the level 10, 3X/week...

I know I take my time....This because I am not a beginner with exercises for eyes... Actually there are almost 2 years I am doing exercises for eyes, with different methods: bates, Lichy, yoga for eyes,etc...

Before to start exercises my eyes were :
    June 2010
    Right eye: +3,25 (hyperopia); -0,5 (astigmatic)
    Left eye: +1,5 (hyperopia); -0,5 (astigmatic)

While practising exercises with the methods I told you....I lost my glasses... and I took this opportunity to stay all day without glasses (before I stayed some hours each day without glasses).... and after a while... I was able to read without glasses :-) during a long time before my eyes start to be tired... good!!!.... Unfortunately...In December 2011... I have read a very fascinating book during hours and hours without stopping....My eyes where really tired, but "I couldn't stop reading"... and....from this moment my eyes where almost as if I never did exercises for them....I started to wear once again and more and more my old glasses:right: +1,25 ( -0,5); keft +0,75 (-O,75) (the one before I lost my last glasse)... It's at that moment I discoverd your method :-)
    Now my eyes are:
    April 2012
    Right: + 1,75 (-O,75)
    Left: +1,00 (-1,25)

As you can see it's seems to be still better that in 2010 (except for astigmatism for left eyes which is wrong now) ...but...for the test in 2010 they put a product in my eyes to see the reality of my eyes and not "what I can do" with them, by "forcing" with the crystalline lens.... then I Imagine that the real level of my eyes now its quite similar to 2010... which it's not so bad because we are 2 year after....
    Now I am wearing more and more my old glasses....

OK I stop my history here ;-)
    I give you news in a few weeks.
    Thanks a lot for your help!
    Last edited by antoine20; 24-05-2012 at 08:39 PM.

Hi Antoine, curious about the very fascinating book you read.
    Please do the ocular stretching exercises, they are "pure gold" for the eyes.
    We wait your news and your improvements!
    Thank you.
    David

Hello,

I am back :-)

I have followed the program I have written before:
    Week 1: Monday => 5 of each stretching exercises
    Week 2: the same....
    Week 3: Monday => 5 of each stretching exercises //// Thursday => 5 of each stretching exercises
    Week 4:Monday => 5 of each stretching exercises //// Wednesday => 5 of each stretching exercises/// Friday => 5 of each stretching exercises
    Week 5: Monday => 6 of each stretching exercises //// Wednesday => 6 of each stretching exercises/// Friday => 6 of each stretching exercises
    Week 6: Monday => 8 of each stretching exercises //// Wednesday => 8 of each stretching exercises/// Friday => 8 of each stretching exercises
    Week 7 :Monday => 9 of each stretching exercises //// Wednesday => 9 of each stretching exercises/// Friday => 9 of each stretching exercises
    Week 8: Monday => 10 of each stretching exercises //// Wednesday => 10 of each stretching exercises/// Friday => 10 of each stretching exercises
    :-)

+ Also I totally stopped to wear my glasses since the begin of the program... I was tired to spent time with and after without my glasses (I did this for 2 year...with/without)...
    + Also each day I do specific Qi gong for eye since several weeks....
    + I am going to take "visio pro": natural pills you find in "bio shop" with xanthophyll , blueberry, etc... I guess it can help my eyes during this "hard period" for them...

==> my result on this day:

# I can stay all the day without glasses...actually that doesn't mean that my vision is better...that means , I think, that...I took the habit to be without glasses..and to see not clear, little blurred.... sometimes my eyes are tired...and I don't wear glasses because I am bored to have spent 2 years : have I to wear it or not.... when it happens, my eyes tired... I am ungry ;-)... I do exercises to rest my eyes: palming, looking the horizon, close and relax eyes, etc..

# actually I can't tell I read better... because... I read (unfortunately) less...to don't tiring to much my eyes....the best progress for the reading were among 1 year ago when I started to be able to read a moment without glasses.... Now when my eyes are tired to read....or I stop...or I relax...or I use a magnifying glass.... and all the time I do an exercise from Bates: look the last word of the sentence, closing my eyes and see in my brain the last word, opening my eyes...and for a short moment all the text is clear...It's almost the same that CRB...

# I think my right eyes is slowly going worst...sometime I have the feeling to have a little "white and transparent voile" in front on my right eyes

# here are the result of my last test. I use now Snellen test because not easy to go in check my vision each months without buy glasses ;-)...

11 may:
    Left eye: 20/50
    right eye: 20/70

10 jully:
    left eye: 20/55 (between 60 and 50...)
    right eye: 20/85

The result is negative...but not too much I think because: I am now all day long without glasses.... and this test is subjective: it depend of the light, if I am tired or not...

That all :-)

Now I start CRB, with only my right eyes: 3 or 4 cession of 5 minute each/ each day + all the program I wrote up (streching, qi gong, pills, etc)

What do you advice me ?

As I am doing exercises for 2 years now: Bates, etc. (your method only since may)...I often dream now to stop everything and to wear comfortably glasses all the time without thinking to exercises.. Your method is my last test (lats chance ;-) ) ;-)....I gave me the summer to see if there are improvement or not and if not...to become Buddhist and accept I have to wear glasses ;-) ;-)

Have a goo day !

Hi LealMayer,

Thanks a lot for you message.
    You are right.

Actually I went to check my vision.

Before to start exercises for eyes, 2 year ago:
    June 2010
    Right eye: +3,25 (hyperopia); -0,5 (astigmatic)
    Left eye: +1,5 (hyperopia); -0,5 (astigmatic)

Before to start PVS:
    April 2012
    Right: + 1,75 (-O,75)
    Left: +1,00 (-1,25)

During PVS:
    11 may:
    Left eye: 20/50
    right eye: 20/70

10 jully:
    left eye: 20/55 (between 60 and 50...)
    right eye: 20/85

Have a good day.